How do I clean the blender?
The blender container must not be put in a dishwasher.
Do not rinse the blender container in a bowl of water, as the base of the blender container is equipped with electronic components that must not get wet!
Use a wet cloth to clean the outside of the appliance.
Clean the blender container:
1. Put 1 litre of water in the blender container and add a few drops of dishwashing liquid.
If you use water containing washing-up liquid, this mixture will foam during heating and mixing sessions.
2. Heat the water for approximately 8 minutes, after selecting the cooking setting STRONG.
3. Briefly press the MIX button.
4. Allow the water to cool down before cleaning the inner walls of the blender container.
5. Clean the inside of the blender container using the special brush.
6. Rinse the blender container with fresh water and dry it thoroughly.
The cap and lid
1. Clean these components in rinsing water.
2. Rinse them with fresh water.
3. Wipe them thoroughly.
Did the answer solve your problem?