How do I clean my ice machine?
Regular cleaning is essential for your ice machine for health reasons. Mould and bacteria can form if you do not clean the machine.
- You must disconnect the power supply to the machine.
- Remove the ice cube tray and wash it with a mixture of dishwashing liquid and hot water.
- Rinse well and dry.
- Clean the water filter in the bottom of the tub.
- Remove the drain plug at the back of the machine, excess water will drain out.
- To completely empty the machine, tilt it slightly (never exceed 45° inclination) backwards.
- Use a soft, damp cloth to clean the inside and outside of the machine.
- Do not use detergents or abrasive products.
- Rinse several times with potable water to remove any dust or soap residue.
- Dry with a dry cloth.
- Replace the ice cube tray
- Replace the drain plug.
Then simply press the TIMER button for 5 seconds to confirm the operation and restart the machine cleaning alarm.
Did the answer solve your problem?