Cleaning the filter
After two or three months of use the water tank may accumulate limescale deposits, this is normal. It is therefore recommended to clean the filter regularly
To extend the life of your cooker, see below for instructions:
1. Add a little white vinegar to the tank.
Caution: do not use chemicals
2. Plug in the unit and mount all accessories.
3. Leave the unit on for 30 minutes and once the time has elapsed, wait for the unit to cool down.
4. Once the unit has cooled, collect the water from the tank and drain it.
5. Run the tank with hot water and dry before reassembling the unit.
Did the answer solve your problem?