How do I change the filter?
1. Open the front protective cover.
2. Remove the filter by pulling on the two strips.
3. Put the new filter. Use the two strips to insert it correctly.
4. Put the protective cover back and make sure it is securely in place.
5. Hold the POWER/UV-C button for 5 seconds to restart the device.
How do I maintain the filter and external surfaces?
Clean the external surfaces of the unit, the pre-filter and the activated carbon filter at least once a month. Depending on the surrounding air quality, it may be necessary to clean the filters more often.
The filtration system is based on a filter combination consisting of a pre-filter, HEPA filter and activated carbon filter. Clean the filters with a vacuum cleaner brush.
Use a dry, soft cloth to wipe the external surfaces of the unit. Do not use benzene, thinner or aggressive detergents to clean the unit to prevent damages.
How to replace the UV lamp?
1. Open the cover of the UV lamp with a screwdriver.
2. Carefully remove the UV lamp from the stand and disconnect the connector.
3. Connect the new UV lamp with the connector and fix carefully the lamp on the holder again.
Note: Do not look at the UV lamp operation directly.
When should the Hepa filter be changed?
The filter must be changed as soon as the green POWER indicator light starts flashing. Change the filter according to the instructions given above. After changing the filter, press and hold the POWER/UV-C button for 5 seconds to restart the device. The indicator light will now stop flashing. The new filter has a lifetime of approx. 6 months.