The device does not
does not work.
The indicators do not
lights do not light up:
Is the plug properly inserted into the outlet? Correct
the position of the plug in the socket.
2. Is the outlet defective? Try another take.
3. Check the house fuses.
4. Is the device turned on? Set the timer (8) for one hour.
The device switches off
Are the ventilation grilles (9) covered or
clogged? Release the ventilation grids (9).
2. The device has an automatic shut-off function.
security. It turns off automatically in the event of overheating.
Let the appliance cool down and switch it on again.
3. Has the device been dropped? The device has a switch
safety device which is activated if the device is dropped.
Put the device back in position and turn it on again.
4. Has the chosen time elapsed? Set the timer again
(8) at the desired time.
Is there a smell when you first use it?
You may notice a slight odor caused by
manufacturing residues from the first use of
the device. However, this is harmless and will stop when
you will use the device.