Unplug the motor before cleaning.
- Clean the motor with a damp cloth. Do not
Do not immerse the motor in water or
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or a hard sponge for cleaning.
or a hard sponge for cleaning.
- After using the appliance, clean the bowl and lid in hot
in hot, soapy water, rinse and
water, rinse and allow to dry
dry completely. Then reassemble the unit.
Be careful, if any water remains, it may become moldy.
- After chopping colored foods (e.g. carrots or beets), the
carrots or beets) the plastic parts of the
the plastic parts of the machine may be colored
colored; you can clean them with a damp cloth or
with a damp cloth or vegetable oil.
- Cleaning the blades
Caution - the blades are sharp
- To prevent injury, use clear water when cleaning the
water when cleaning the product, so that you can always see the
always be able to see the blades.
Did the answer solve your problem?